Tuesday 9 April 2013

So I wanted to do a blog challenge...

So in an attempt to improve my Blog, I have decided to do a blog challenge! I'm planning on doing a post (fingers crossed) every few days but lets face it, some times people are quiet busy? So I thought I would steal bits and pieces from other peoples challenges and add my own bits, so here we go:

Post 1: Introduction and why I started this blog

Post 2: 25 Facts about me

Post 3:  What's in my makeup bag right now?

Post 4: My favourite Nail polish's of all time

Post 5:  What can't I leave the house without?

Post 6: FOTD

Post 7: Pet Hates

Post 8: Favourite Shops

Post 9: NOTD

Post 10:  What's at the top of your bucket list?

Post 11: Guilty Pleasure

Post 12: OOTD

Post 13: Top 10 Songs Right now

Post 14: Favourtie Lip Stick Right now

Post 15: How much does my face cost?

So these posts will be going up very, very soon and if you feel like doing this challenge too then please tell me so I can read your posts!

Thanks, Tasha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment