Thursday 11 April 2013

Post 1: Introduction and why I started this blog

* It's the one from my YouTube which is why it says beauty!

So in case you hadn't realised my name is Tasha or Natasha and I have two YouTube channels. One called tashalovensails and the other tashalovesbeauty. I post videos about my two passions with the occasional random Tag video thrown in too! Since I'm a teenager, I don't have the most money so 99.9999% of the products I show are cheaper and mainly 'drugstore'. I don't really mind that because I find it quiet scary to go into the department stores! Hahaha.

I have one sister who is a few years younger than me and we get on quiet well but as all siblings do we argue too! I also have a Dog and Cat who are 'lovers'. Really it's more my dog loves my Cat but the feelings aren't mutual. Tilly, my dog is the cutest thing ever and I love her to pieces.

I started my blog because I like to write and I started to read lots of other peoples blogs which inspired me to make my own. I wasn't sure what to call my blog and after a lot time of I just decided to use the name of my original YouTube channel - tashalovesnails.

What's next?
                    Post 2: 25 Facts about MEEE!

Thanks for reading!

Tasha, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment