Monday 15 April 2013

Post 2: 25 Facts About ME!


  1.  My middle name is Louise and I only recently learnt how to spell it!
  2. I have one sister called Hannah and we get on reasonably well considering that she is younger than me.
  3. My favourite number is 7
  4. I mainly drink water but I could also drink Lemon Fanta all day long in hot weather.
  5. My biggest fear is feathers, yes I know it sounds crazy but there's something about them that just creeps me out!
  6. My favourite food is probably either Italian or Tapas.
  7. I currently own about 260 Nail Polishes which isn't as many as some people but everyone I know thinks I'm crazy for having so many!
  8. I love watching YouTube!
  9. The YouTuber FleurDeForce inspired me to make my own videos and a blog.
  10. I prefer Winter to Summer having said that I could really use a bit of sun right now!
  11. For GCSE's I am taking Textiles, Geology, History, French & Business Studies
  12. I love watching Touring Cars race, especially the BTCC! - Team MG KX Momentum Racing - if you were wondering!
  13. I used to bite my nails when I was really little but convinced myself to stop as I wanted long nails like my Mummy!
  14. I love strawberry laces.
  15. I don't understand why people fuss over feet, they aren't that bad?!?
  16. I have traveled quiet a lot and have visited many countries in my life which I am very lucky for. 
  17. My favourite place i have been is either Florida or Turkey.
  18. I have a guitar but I can't play it!
  19. I live my the sea side but HATE sand!
  20. I have a 2 year old Cocker Spaniel Dog called Tilly and she is adorable.
  21. I also have a cat who is the spitting image of the Felix cat but fluffier!
  22. I have never dyed my hair and I don't think I ever would permanently.
  23. My favourite lessons in school are History, Business Studies and English.
  24. My least favourite lessons are RCS (religious education), Textiles and ICT.
  25. I really love writing and I like to write blog posts but find it hard to know what to write about!
Now you all know lots about me, so why don't you leave a few facts about you below?

Thanks for reading!

Tasha, xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so much. I read every single blog post and I think I have seen all your YouTube videos. A great inspiration and my addiction is also nails! X

    ReplyDelete