Wednesday 1 August 2012

Sinful Colours: All Mighty


So as I know the summer is yet again coming to a miserable end In England. I wanted a polish to attempt to brighten up the miserable weather! I was scanning my collection for a light, bright and summery colour and I found this little gem. Sinful Colors which is more widely available in USA, is very cheep and affordable. I found mine in a £1 land store but I haven't seen them since which is a shame as I was quiet impressed by them. The prices online vary from £0.50 to £5.00 so if there's a colour you fancy them make sure you do your research!




The shade All Mighty reminds me of the sea, a shimmery blue/green with a very slight glitter. The application was okay but sheer on the first coat, I used a total of 2 coats in the pictures. A glossy finish but I would still use a top coat for a glossier finish. The brush wasn't the best but if your patient it does work.


I wanted to mess around a little with the colour to see what looked good so here is what I came up with:  George Matt Finish (Thumb), George Jackpot (Index Finger), Easy Paris Glitter (Middle), Essie Oui Madame (Ring Finger), Claire's Glitter (Baby finger). I think the George Glitter and the Claire's glitter looks the best. but all of them are nice.


Tasha, x

No comments:

Post a Comment