Saturday 28 July 2012

Collection 2000 Skyscraper Mascara


When this mascara was first released I was quiet curious, it seemed very good for such a cheep makeup brand. I didn't buy it though as I had a mascara that was in need of using up, but when I saw it in poundland I just couldn't resist. The RRP is £4.99, you can find it in Boots, Superdrug, any place that sell Collection 2000. I noticed they had the waterproof one too but I find it hard to remove waterproof mascara so I just picked up the ordinary one. I could only see a Black one but im sure they do brown too.


The wand has two sides with different length brushes, the short side reminded me of Max Factors False Lash Effect, which is my favorite mascara of all time. The longer end I was a bit cautious of as I have long lashes without mascara and I didn't want them to look to long. The first coat would usually be enough for me but for this post I wanted to show you what it would look like with two as well.


No mascara
1 Coats
2 Coats
I thought the packaging looks quiet expensive for a 'drugstore' brand, however the skyscraper makes it seem a little cheesy. the shape of the bottle is nice and I like the colour scheme. It would have been nice with less text on the bottle for even more of a simplistic feel.


Overall I do really like this mascara, not too sure if i would pay £4.99 but for £1 I really cant complain! The formula is nice and doesn't flake and the brush is really nice. Could this be my new favorite mascara? Let me know if you like it?

Tasha x

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god. It like a an amazing mascara, I actually tried finding it in my local poundland but no luck, but I just might go and buy it from Superdrug.

    Chech out my Blog:
    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete