Monday 2 July 2012

Glitter Maniaa!

Hey guys, I wore this manicure a few weeks ago and absolutely LOVED it! Every time I caught a glimpse of them in the light I just stared at them, they looked beautiful! The first colour I used (Base colour) was Barry M, Berry Ice Cream. I love this pastel shade it is very light yet pretty. It did take 2 coats as it is quiet sheer and you could still see through which is why the glitter came out! The Glitter with the hearts is Nicole by OPI, Step 2 The Beat of my Heart (From the Justin Bieber Collection) it also has tiny specks of holographic glitter. The next glitter is the hexagonal pink/purple, its from a brand called Easy Paris in shade 140. The next  one is the glitter stripes, its Claire's but has no name. The bottle looks really pretty and the glitter is holographic too. The final glitter is the green/gold/pink hexagonal pieces which is another unnamed Claire's one. Finally I just applied George Matt Finish.





No comments:

Post a Comment