Thursday 12 July 2012

Olympic Torch Nails!

Hey guys! So the Olympic torch is working its way around the UK and tomorrow is the turn of my area. Sadly I have to go to school for the day right up to just before the torch when were aloud to go and see it. As I'm in school the rule is no nail varnish, yes I know just how ridiculous! But I have to follow these rules so I opted for a simple discrete french with a cute accent nail. We do get away with french tips as It isn't really nail varnish.

I used No7 Tip Whitener for the white tip and Rimmel London, Lycra Pro French Manicure in 445 French Rose for the pink. The actual torch was painted using Sure Promise nail art pens, they are unnamed. It was very simple and quick to do which is handy considering I had a bit of homework to catch up on. The design is upside down in the picture btw! :)

Thanks, Tasha x

No comments:

Post a Comment