Friday 31 August 2012

MUA Undressed Palette Review!

Ever since I heard that MUA was releasing a new palette I've been so excited to get it. When I saw how similar it was to the Naked palette (which has been on my wishlist for quiet some time) I just had to have it. I already have the Immaculate palette which is great quality for just £8, so I knew the eye shadows would be pigmented. It was on offer for £3 (normally £4) which was just a plus.
 The packaging is a look nicer than the Immaculate palette as there are no gaps around the shadows which makes it look more expensive. The simple opening closing clasp isn't very secure as mine has popped open a few times but its not that much of a problem. I like the design of having a little window, It would make it easier to tell which palette is which if you had a few. The back of the palette has a mini master-class, which is a cute idea. The shadow numbers aren't the same as the individual eye shadows which is a shame but is handy if you use it in a tutorial.



I love the shades for the everyday look, you can create so many different looks with this. I always start with the MUA Pro Eye Primer which really makes a difference and boosts the colour. But without they are still great pigmentation for a £4 palette. I have very oily eyelids so they do crease without a primer. Shade 3 & 5 are both Matte and look amazing in the crease. In the picture of the swatches I used my finger to apply but they apply well with brush's too. 

Over all I'm in love with this palette its such an amazing bargain and even though I haven't tried the Naked Palette I think it would be a good dupe. I think its worth every penny and to be honest I would have payed twice the price for it!

1 comment:

  1. This palette looks so good!
    It's better than heaven and earth because it has matte shades too!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete