Wednesday 8 August 2012

DUPES ~ OPI Manicurist of Serville & 17 Ruby Gem




As you may know I love finding 'drugstore' Dupes for High end Polish's. OPI is my FAVORITE polish brand ever so as it breaks my heart to find drugstore dupes I want to share them with you. Manicurest of Seville is actually my Mum's polish but she had it on her toes the other day and It reminded me of 17's Ruby Gem. Ruby Gem is a polish found only In Boots&Boots.com but you may find this little gem on eBay. It retails at just £2.99 compared to OPI's prices of around £12 in the UK this is an amazing deal.
On first coat they both apply well with good coverage, the brushes are very similar too. Drying time is also similar but OPI drys first.
OPI Left, 17 Right

Second coats are again almost identical but OPI is a tiny bit deeper, however it would not be noticeable unless you looked really hard!

OPI Left, 17 Right
If I had to re-purchase one I would choose Ruby Gem as the Price is much more affordable and the quality is just as good.

2 comments:

  1. They are so alike and such a pretty colour! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute color! ♥ xo

    ReplyDelete