Wednesday 8 August 2012

DUPES ~ OPI Did It on 'em & Collection 2000 Look at me


The Nikki Minaj Collection was one at first I thought would be pretty hard to Dupe but I have been pleasantly surprised finding dupes for two of the colours. The First I have done a whole video on which was Fly duped by Collection 2000 Electric Dreams and now I have found a second dupe for this collection also by Collection 2000. Did it on 'em is a hard shade to describe as its sort of between a green and yellow which is why I thought It would be hard to Dupe. Collection 2000 Look at me has the same 'problem', for just £1.79. 

In the Bottle they both look the same colour. My OPI mini has just 3.75ml on the other hand Look at me has 8ml.

First Coat, both exactly the same coverage. Because Look at me is a fast dry polish it has the advantage  as it obviously drys just a bit faster that the OPI. You could get away with either just on one coat too

OPI Left, Collection 2000 Right
After a second coat is applied it is still hard to tell between the two as the coverage is just identical The brush on Did It on 'em as its a mini is very pathetic but if it was a full sized the brush would be just as good as the wide brush of Look at me.

OPI Left, Collection 2000 Right
If I had to re-purchase one of these it would defiantly be Collection 2000 Look at me, even though I'm absolutely in love with OPI the price difference (£1.79 to £12 for full size) is just too much for a polish which is so easy to dupe.

Link to my Video for the Dupe of Fly - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EHONFlCScM

No comments:

Post a Comment