Sunday 3 June 2012

OPI Spiderman Collection

So I have been waiting for like ever for this collection to come out as from the photos I've seen it looks AMAZING! As always this collection has been out for a wile in America, so most people probably couldn't care less about this post. Oh Well! :) OPI have released six new colours and one new shatter (Crackle). There are two creme polish's: Call Me Gwen-Ever & My Boyfriend Scales Walls, three shimmers: Into The Night, Number One Nemesis & Your Web Or Mine?, there is also one duochrome: Just Spotted The Lizard. The colours will retail for around £12.00 in the UK and prices are around $8.99 in the US. In case you were wondering why There is a Spiderman collection, its because there will be a new film out in July. Im planning on getting my Minis in the next week or so so I will post a video of swatches and do a more indepth review:)


No comments:

Post a Comment