Wednesday 6 June 2012

Haul Time!

Hey guys, I've been shopping today in Weymouth and have picked up a few things...



The first shop I went to Superdrug where I discovered that all cosmetics were on a 3 for 2 deal. I already knew that I wanted the MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner as I've been wanting to try out a Felt Eyeliner for ages! I got it in the shade black because I don't like brown liquid eyeliner on me. It costs £2 which is the main reason I bought it because I didn't want to waste money on a felt eyeliner that I may not even like! The second thing I bought was one of their Eye Shadow Trio's in shade Pink Sorbet. It cost £2.50 so was the most expensive thing I bought. I have swatched them and they are very pigmented, I think that they almost have a pearly/shimmery finish. They come with one of those stupid spongy brushes but I'm not going to use it as they annoy me. The last product that I bought was also from MUA but this time it was from their essentials range so it was only £1. I got a single eye shadow in shade19 - Matt, its just a dark brown and of cause its matt. I also picked up another hand & nail cream from their essentials range, £0.99.

MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner
£2.50

£1









The next shop I went to was Boots, I am trying to not spend too much money at the moment as im going on a big shop soon so I want to save up. But one thing did catch my eye as there was a very reasonable discount. It was a Rimmel London Nail Polish! Now usually these Polish's are around £3.30 so when I saw that they were only £2.99 I was quite inclined to buy one, there was a few that caught my attention but one in particular, shade 825 Sky High. Its a Light Blue colour with a hint of teal, its one of the 60 second finish ones. I already have one from this collection so I knew that the colour was pigmented and the fast drying was fast.



The last shop I went into was T K Max, I was looking for either OPI or Nails Inc as I have seen both in there before. I was plesently surprised to find a Colour Club set, Nails Inc sets, W7 sets and Essie! yes Essie! Before then I had only ever know Essie to be sold In Debenhams and in large Boots, but when I saw It they were In clear Boxs containing three polish's. I tryed to find one with three different colours but each box had two the same and one different. I did consider taking one out of another box but I was in a hurry. The box cost £9.99 which is usually the cost of one Polish in the UK. The shades were Capri & Lovie Dovie, however when I looked up these shades, different colours came up to whats in the bottle. I gave the second Capri to a friend.












The last thing I bough wasn't from Weymouth but from America, my friends mum went there on a Holiday and asked me if there was any polish she could bring back for me. I wanted the Essie Spring Mini's but it was too late and she couldn't find them. But she did get me the Seche Vite top coat. It cost me about £6.50 but I cant remember what in $.

Thanks for reading! Bye:)

Tasha x


4 comments:

  1. *_* I see I need to go to TK MAXX asap! I'm jealous of your essie nail polishes! great shades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice haul!

    Natali xox
    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love essie. In the us we have TJ MAXX and sometimes you can find sets like this but never in such bright colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thats a shame, Sometimes there is brighter&sometimes there more nudes, just keep looking! Your lucky as Essie is cheaper in the US anyway:)

      Delete