Tuesday 19 November 2013

OOTD: Primark, Topshop, H&M

I've really been loving the clothing trends at the moment so I thought I'd take the opportunity to drag my sister out into the fields where I live for a minnie OOTD shoot! We literally had no idea what we were doing and the light was going quickly (winter lighting drives me crazy!) so these aren't the best but I really liked my outfit so here it is:


Lipstick: Rimmel Kate Moss in 107 - £5.45
Scarf: Primark - £5
Top: Topshop - £12
Leather Jacket: Primark - £25
Leggings: H&M - £7.99
Boots: H&M - £24.99
Socks (if you can see them): Topshop: £3.50



(Clearly been on tumblr and Instagram too much)


Thanks for Reading!

Tasha, x

1 comment:

  1. I really like the colours on your scarf, even though we're slightly in spring it would look really nice as an autumnal outfit too
    Dalal xo, monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete