Wednesday 15 May 2013

Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipsticks

These are one of my favourite purchases from a recent trip to Belgium with my school. Melissa told me that I had to try them and that they were really good so I picked up two. They were also on 2 for €5 so that was good, I think they were about €3 individually.
I think the packaging on these is gorgeous and they look like they would cost a lot more than they did! I love how they have imprinted Catrice on the lipstick and I think more brands should as it makes me want to buy them - yes really.
The first shade I picked up was a cute coral called Princess Peach - Mario Kart? - I have to admit I am a bit of a sucker for a coral and probably have enough now but I just love them! The formula was very moisturising and it was comfortable on my lips. The lasting power was reasonable but you do need to re-apply after a few hours like you would with most cheaper bright lipsticks. The colour pay off was good however you do need to build it up a little more than normal lipsticks but I think this is because of the moisture.

The second is called Frozen Rose 130 is a light Pink shade and according to Melissa I look like a barbie when I wear it? Either way it's a little bit lighter than I thought it would be when I picked it up in store but it is different to anything I have bought before. I like how the colour is buildable  and that you can dab it on your lips to make more of a sheer stain look which is good for the hot weather when a bright lipstick might just melt off your lips! Again it is moisturing, which as I said I like and also needs re-touching after a while. I think if you suit light colours then this would be perfect for you!





Thanks for reading!

Tasha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment